1. Evaluation and pesticide formulation of potent botanicals against maize weevil (Sitophilus zeamais)
2. Comparative Evaluation of Morphological and Performance Traits of Farta sheep , Washera sheep and Their Crosses in Selected Districts of West Amhara, Ethiopia.
3. Phenomic and Genomic selection of dairy cattle for enhancing milk production and climate change adaptation in selected production and model sites of Western Amhara, Ethiopia.
4. Developing better performing Tilapia strain (Orochromis niloticus) from indigenous population in Ethiopia.
5. Population Ecology, genomic characterization and aquaculture suitability analysis of Varicorhinus beso in selected areas of lake Tana catchments
6. Nitrogen fixation Potential and genetic diversity of White Lupin (Lupinus albus ) Nodulating Rhiobia isolated from Soils of North Western Ehiopia
7. Screening and identification of wheat stem rust resistance in land races of Amhara major wheat growing areas
8. Polymorphism analyses of KISS1 and GPR54 candidate genes and their association with multiple births for marker assisted selection (MAS) breeding intervention in Menz sheep community based breeding program
9. Temporal and Spatial Difference in Genetic Diversity of Tef in North West Ethiopia Using ISSR markers
10. Phenomic and Genomic selection of indigenous dairy goat and developing sustainable breeding strategies in selected districts of Amhara Region, Ethiopia
11. Reproductive performances of cross-bred cows (F1 and F2) and genetic diversity of indigenous cattle in the Amhara region, Ethiopia
12. Characterization and Investigation to Climate Change Adaptation of Indegenous Goats as a base for developing Diary Goat Breeding Strategy