2020 On-going Research activities
- Phenotypic and Genetic Characterization and Design of Community based Breeding Programs for two Indigenous Goat Populations of Ethiopia
- Quantifying genetic diversity and designing community- based breeding programs for improvement of indigenous sheep in N/western Ethiopia
- Biocontrol of an alien invasive weed, Parthenium hysterophorus L. expansion using botanicals and suppressive grass species
- Developing better performing Tilapia strain (Orochromis niloticus) from indigenous population in Ethiopia.
- Genetic, lifestyle and environmental determinants of breast cancer risk among patient attending in selected referral hospitals of Amhara region, Ethiopia: Case-Control study