Full Name: Yeraswork Megerssa
Academic Rank: Graduate assistant II
Po Box. 79
Room No: 15
College: Collage of education and behavioral sciences
Department: Adult education and community development
BA in adult education and community development from Bahir Dar University.
Two years of experience since 2016 at Bahir Dar University as (Graduate assistant I and Graduate assistant II)
Honors and Awards
Research Projects/Grants/Linkages/Other Developments: (No)
Publications (Journal Articles): (NO)
Publications (Book Chapter, Poster, Proceedings): (NO)
Conference Presentations: (No)
- Introduction to Adult education and community development
- Social marketing of adult education and community development
- Technical and vocational education
- Needs assessment and training development in adult education
- Postgraduate (No)
Area of Research Interest:
I am interested in the area of lifelong learning, Gender, the practice of integrated functional adult education in addition to that quality of distance education.
Previous and Current Positions
Academic adviser of adult education and community development students (since 2016)
- Enhancing the facilitation skill of IFAL facilitators and experts in Bahir Dar city administration.
- Translating first year integrated functional adult literacy book in to braille.
- Sub-committee member for international disability day at Bahir Dar University (2016)
- Sub-committee member for 34th and 35th may international annual conference in gusts organizing committee at Bahir Dar university (2016/2017)