Thu, 03/09/2017 - 16:45
Business Applications Development and Administration
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the development, customization and debugging of application systems for the University's consumptions
- Perform other related tasks given by the Director
- Develop project documents for the software development projects
- Test and approved the application systems before they are joining to the university networks
- Performing a consultation and development of software for the external users under the umbrella of the University
- Prepare and submit a quarterly performance report for the Director
- Analyze the problems and design an automation solution for the University's business offices
- Application developers often have the duty of creating, maintaining and implementing the source code that makes up the application or program.
- Application developers may also be responsible for designing the prototype application, indicate program unit structure, and coordinate application plans with the development team or client.
- ensuring user needs are met through the deployment and updates of software.
- System analysis and design.
- Developing or customizing applications
- Develop, Implement and Maintain System.
- Updating Application Servers