- About Us
- Vice President for Research and Community Service
- የአማርኛ ቋንቋ ማበልጸጊያ ተቋም
- ARCCD Research Center
- Biotechnology Research Institute
- Blue Nile Water Institute
- Energy Research Center
- GIS Research Center
- Institute of Pedagogical and Educational Research
- Washera Geospace and Radar Science Laboratory
- Entrepreneurship Development and Incubation Center
- Institute of Economic Research
- Mecha Demographic Surveillance
- BDU TV
Outreach Program for Talented Students
“Inside Every Child is a Scientist” G.M.
Outreach Program for Talented Students is a two year project financed by Bahir Dar University and Mr. Mark Gelfand, an American Philanthropist who supports such project to maximize the number of science and technology students with a motto” Inside every child is a scientist”. In addition, Mr. Mark has financed the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Incubation center at Bahir Dar. The construction is in progress and we hope that the center will be fully functional for the coming academic year.
The outreach project for talented students has three major objectives
- Institutional development
- continuous professional development of teachers and intensive student training
- Strategic support.
For more information about the program view the attached file