- About Us
- Vice President for Research and Community Service
- የአማርኛ ቋንቋ ማበልጸጊያ ተቋም
- ARCCD Research Center
- Biotechnology Research Institute
- Blue Nile Water Institute
- DSF Research Center
- Energy Research Center
- GIS Research Center
- Institute of Pedagogical and Educational Research
- Tex & Garment Research Center
- Washera Geospace and Radar Science Laboratory
- Entrepreneurship Development and Incubation Center
- Institute of Economic Research
- Mecha Demographic Surveillance
- BDU TV
BDU graduates 5th batch Medical Doctors
BDU’s College of Medicine and Health Science has graduated its 5th batch Medical doctors in a joyful ceremony held at Peda Campus, Auditorium Hall.
Out of a total of 158 graduates, 146 were Medical Doctors who pursued their studies here at BDU for the last six year. 7 students were also graduated in masters degree in Medical parasitology and the remaining 5 were specialists in General Surgery program.
In the ceremony, recognition was given to personalities from pediatric, internal medicine, and general surgery departments of the college for their outstanding contribution and service. Award and recognition was also conferred to “Human Bridge” for its contribution in supplying medical equipments to BDU’s new teaching referral hospital.
Guest honor of the ceremony Dr. Birhanu Nega from Ethiopian Medical Association, Dr. Baylie Damtie and other guests have attended the graduation.